The latest revised second edition published by Educatief Centrum Voor Homeeopathie.
Published 2018. ISBN 978 90 78742 036. This new version has been altered considerably so beware if finding an apparently cheaper copy elsewhere. It may be a different book !
A high quality European hardback with 404 pages.
Volume two is also available
Important new book that is destined to attract considerable attention. Homeopathy that puts results before unproven waffle. This may be one of those rare 'crossover' books that interests virtually all homeopaths.
51 cases are clearly covered. The aim is to demonstrate just how cases should be approached and what can be achieved when the homeopath is focussed. 373 page hardback.
The cases included repertorisation and differentiation of possible remedy choices.
Strategy and prognosis are explained.
Quite honestly, there isn't another book on the market like this one. It seems to be what many students have been crying out for over the years.
Erik van Woensel began studying homeopathy in 1977 and collaborated on George Vithoulkas' Levels of Health. He teaches in Alonissos, Greece.
From the publisher:
What this book has to offer you
• Clear instructions about how to analyse the information coming from the homeopathic consultation and how to synthesize this outcome into a homeopathic prescription
• Insight in how to make a prognosis, considering:
• what has to be treated as to pathology,
• what the condition of the defence mechanism is and the patient's level of health,
• possible causative and disease-maintaining factors,
• the patient's personal and family medical history,
• the patient's functioning as a human being: mentally, emotionally and socially,
• the clearness of the remedy pattern.
• Information that enables you to better estimate the duration and complexity of the treatment.
• The ability to judge the symptoms presented in the case as to their peculiarity and how to find the distinctive characteristic symptoms of the case.
• A well-structured schedule about the different strategies that can be used to arrive at a homeopathic prescription, enabling you to choose the right strategy in order to make the correct prescription.
• Knowledge how to differentiate the appropriate remedies and select the most similar one.
• Guidelines along which you can select the right potency to start the treatment with.
• Practical tips helping you to correctly evaluate the reaction to the prescribed remedy.
Fifty-one cases, with a long-term treatment up to more than twenty years, to practise your knowledge on prognosis, case analysis, materia medica, potency selection and evaluation of the case.
Classical Homeopathy Evidence Based Medicine - Volume 1 (2nd Edition of 2018 )
- Brand: Van Woensel, Erik
- Product Code: HOLL
- Availability: In Stock